Terms & Conditions of SMS Bidding
- All auctions are open only to people aged 18 or over, who unconditionally agree to be bound by the jurisdiction of the US courts.
- All bids are final and binding. If a bid is received in error then the administrator CAN remove the bid, BEFORE THE CLOSURE OF THE AUCTION, for you at their discretion.
- Bids must be in US Dollars.
- Successful bidders will be notified via text message once auction closes.
- Late, incomplete, unreceived bids, and bids below the reserve for the lot being bid for, will not be accepted.
- The successful bid for any one lot being bid for will be the highest bid received by the closing date. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the lot shall be awarded to the bid received first.
- Text Bidding is available only to bidders within the United States and Canada.
- Standard text message rates will apply
- Signature Sports will run the auction in a fair and consistent manner, however – for the avoidance of doubt, the administrator’s decision is final and for any bid to be counted must be received by the administrator before the close of the auction. It is the responsibility of the bidder to ensure their bid is received.